This Saturday 14th August from 1pm until 5pm Claudia Kapp has planned something a little special for all you glamour girls. To celebrate her Besame Make up launch, you gorgeous gals are invited for mini make overs with Lolita Noir’s Hair Boudoir. Once Lolita has turned you into a pin up beauty, “Deadly’s Diamond dogs” [...]
Tag Archives: cake
- Wedding on the Hill – photos 12. Apr, 2010
- The LIST hits the streets of Frome 31. May, 2010
- The warm glow of late night shopping on the cobbles. 25. Oct, 2010
- Port, punch and poetry at late night shopping. 19. Nov, 2010
- Artisan Market starts again this May & introduces the “Frome Flea”. 30. Mar, 2011
- Economics of happiness 18. Sep, 2012
- Christmas at Millie Moon 01. Dec, 2011
- Little Red Cafe at Chocolate Festival 29. Nov, 2011
- Mary Portas loves Truly Sopel 31. Oct, 2011
- Torgoen Swiss pilot watches at Annette Gabbedey 31. Oct, 2011
- Miranda: Hi there, I'm enquiring whether it would be po...
- Suneith: Sorry, made a mistake. Height of lamp is 23" not 3...
- Suneith: I am running a Spring Draw with PAC Frome and Fia...
- Kathryn Hipkiss: Hello! I usually have a pitch at the art car boot ...
- machine a sous: Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! ...
1950's allison herbert burlesque cake catherine hill charty durrant chinese restaurant Cobble Wobble deadly is the female dolly dress drink easter Ed ed thomas fairtrade fashion food Frome gavin eddy glamour independent retail Jade jade thomas knickers make up market mary portas merlin theatre models no supermarket opinion peter macfayden pin up public quotes sustainable frome take away the golden goose tony gibson truly sopel views voyerism Wedding womens clothing www.frome.tv